Allworx? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, I have a small business and I am running my business with 10 staff members. I recently hear about Allworx and someone told me that it’s a very beneficial device for small business. So I am looking for your opinion on Allworx that what it is? and how does it work?

Thanks in advance!

Friday, January 18, 2008 12:22 PM

All replies

• Hi, Allworx is the only fully integrated communication system for small businesses. It includes the most feature-rich IP phone and network system that supports both traditional and VOIP phones lines, you can get it all at the lowest installation cost and save lots of your money and time. Hope this will help you. Good luck!

Saturday, January 19, 2008 6:30 AM
  • I notice this and similar questions at several forums worldwide. mgmcc at forums.itweek.co.uk found 64 instances of the question, and 20 instances of the answer, all alike.  I haven't counted up to 64 yet, but of those I have seen, it is all users with <5 log ons, and the answering ID has never posted to anyone other than the questioning ID.

While that doesn't say anything about the advantages or disadvantages of their system, I would be unlikely to try out an item so heavily supported by spammers.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:39 PM
  • I'm an actual Allworx dealer and we use the system at our office as well. Although the post is strange as you mentioned, I will have to agree with the post. The allworx system is definitely a value for it's price and highly competitive against systems such as Avaya IP Office or the Nortel BCM. If you need any information, feel free to respond back.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:25 AM