none
Can't Login Microsoft Build 2017 App on Android RRS feed

• Question

• I registered with my work account (JRosario@BMIC.com) and can't seem to login the Android app using it. I'm afraid I'm going to be left out of other features and opportunities during the conference. Please help!

Jose Martin Rosario | Sr. Systems Analyst | www.ScrapRight.com | Toll Free: 877-897-6422 | Fax: 717-307-3517

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• I see some old information showed up attached to my account right underneath my post above. I no longer work at the company listed there! I can't find a way to update that. I also want to clarify that there is both a work and a Microsoft account both using JRosario@BMIC.com. That seems to confuse things because sometimes I don't get the option to login using the work account when I login to some Microsoft sites. I don't want this to be a hindrance during Microsoft Build 2017 training sessions!

Jose Martin Rosario | Sr. Systems Analyst | www.ScrapRight.com | Toll Free: 877-897-6422 | Fax: 717-307-3517

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:11 PM
  • Look what happens when I visit https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/registration/AccountInfo: 

Sign in with another account
    You are signed in as JRosario@BMIC.COM which is not associated with a Dev Center account. If you believe this is an error, try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following:

• - Sign in with an Azure AD user account that is already associated with a Dev Center account
    • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that is already associated with a Dev Center account
    • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that you’d like to register for a new Dev Center account

Sign in with another account

I know cookies aren't a problem because I'm using Edge to login here for the first time (I created the account and registered for Build using Chrome). So I guess I'll have to login using a different account. Hopefully that won't be a problem when I participate in the upcoming sessions today!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:19 PM
  • You can try contacting someone here.

https://channel9.msdn.com/ContactUs

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, May 13, 2017 3:15 AM