none
Preparations materials for exam : 70-512 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I want to study for the exam 70-512 where find the material ?

Thanks
    Tuesday, August 3, 2010 2:56 PM

Answers

• Sorry, but it seems that there is no preparation material for that course available.

You can check the following URL from time to time to see, if you find any updates on training material: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-512&locale=en-us#tab3

For the Development Exams I would recommend the older books to get a good start, because there wasn't so much that changed, but the Administration of the 2010 TFS changed totaly.

And the 2010 release is that new, that it is even hard to find a lot of books about it. The only book I found on Amazon was "Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2010: with Team Foundation Server 2010 (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)" but I fear that it will not prepare you for that exam.

So all you can do is get the software and help and read everything very carefully and play around. I have no other idea what could help.

But in case you find something else: Just give us some more information in here (even if multiple weeks / month passed) because it could be of interest for others who search for that exam.

With kind regards,

Konrad 

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 5:01 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Sorry, but it seems that there is no preparation material for that course available.

You can check the following URL from time to time to see, if you find any updates on training material: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-512&locale=en-us#tab3

For the Development Exams I would recommend the older books to get a good start, because there wasn't so much that changed, but the Administration of the 2010 TFS changed totaly.

And the 2010 release is that new, that it is even hard to find a lot of books about it. The only book I found on Amazon was "Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2010: with Team Foundation Server 2010 (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)" but I fear that it will not prepare you for that exam.

So all you can do is get the software and help and read everything very carefully and play around. I have no other idea what could help.

But in case you find something else: Just give us some more information in here (even if multiple weeks / month passed) because it could be of interest for others who search for that exam.

With kind regards,

Konrad 

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 5:01 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi

These two blogs

has several pointers that guides you to the related material for the topics listed in the Skills Being Beasured web page.

Regards

Michael Ginart

• Edited by Michael Ginart - TG Monday, September 13, 2010 11:13 PM Added new blog with links to study material
    Monday, September 13, 2010 10:58 PM
  • Saturday, March 5, 2011 12:21 AM
  • There you go http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Course.aspx?ID=50430A&Locale=en-us
    Saturday, March 5, 2011 12:30 AM
  • Hi I work for QA and the following course is aligned to Microsoft exam 70-512 - QATFSADM-40 search this course at QA.com feel free to contact me for further information 0121 616 7417 or mandeep.nahar@ qa.com training centres throughout the UK.
    Friday, February 1, 2013 4:22 PM