how can one get feedback on when corrections are implemented ? RRS feed

• Question

• I discovered many problems with the data used in your database. I suggested a lot of changes. Over several months I did not see any improvements. Some of the problems are so obvious that even not experts should be able to see them. I suggest that you introduce a ticket system where each request of change is logged and corrections are then logged as well and that the ticket system is then visible to those who suggested changes. As it stands should I start resubmitting changes every few days ? I receive emails stating that changes will be done. The web pages tell me, the changes are not done.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Werner,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search! Sorry it's taken us a little while to respond here.

If you currently have a Windows Live ID and would like to make changes to your profile, we encourage you to do so. (Or, you may easily sign up for a Windows Live account by following this link.) If there are specific changes you would like us to make to your profile, we can be reached at acadfb@microsoft.com.

Requested changes to user-submitted content usually take 48 hours to process and be made viewable online.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site, and if you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Friday, March 23, 2012 6:02 PM