I can not find the product key sticker RRS feed

• Question

• I have just got a Dell inspiron laptop and I don't know where the product key is.I know there is an orange sticker located on the lap top but I don't know where it is; because the lap top is new I still have the box and leaflets but I can't find any to do with the 25 character product key. Could someone please tell me where the key is located and how to use thank-you. any help will be greatly appreciated as i have my 3rd year exams next week.thanks
    Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:30 AM

Answers

• Hello Little miss cullen,

There are no orange product key stickers on computers.  Yellow-orange Proof Of License labels are normally found inside retail packaged software.

The Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) that's on the laptop is for Windows, not Office.  Assuming you are trying to activate your Office Trial that came with the computer, look for the Office Activation Assistant in your Starrt menu.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Saturday, April 10, 2010 2:10 PM