How to upload a special issue RRS feed

• Question

• I am an editor, I donot know how to upload an important special issue in the journal account. Thanks!! And we can just find the data of our journal from 2010. Why?

Sunday, May 13, 2012 1:47 PM

Answers

• Hi yuyangdlut,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. If you could provide us with more information about the journal, we will evaluate it for inclusion on our site.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:59 PM
  • Dear JZUS-A,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. Please feel free to email us at acadfb@microsoft.com with any questions that you might have.

Best regards,

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:31 PM

All replies

• Hi yuyangdlut,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. If you could provide us with more information about the journal, we will evaluate it for inclusion on our site.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:59 PM
  • Thanks, and who could I contact with about the following things? Can you give me an email or others?
    Monday, June 18, 2012 7:53 AM
  • Dear JZUS-A,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. Please feel free to email us at acadfb@microsoft.com with any questions that you might have.

Best regards,

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:31 PM