Entity Views - Mulitple Conditions RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I want to create a View For Account entity which will show me the accounts with "No Appointments" as well as the accounts with "No Appointments in Last 6 months".

Is it possible?

Please help me for the same.

Monday, April 25, 2016 1:14 PM

All replies

• html,body{padding:0;margin:0;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;background:#fff;}html{font-size:100%}body{font-size:.75em;line-height:1.5;padding-top:1px;margin-top:-1px;}h1{font-size:2em;margin:.67em 0}h2{font-size:1.5em}h3{font-size:1.16em}h4{font-size:1em}h5{font-size:.83em}h6{font-size:.7em}p{margin:0 0 1em;padding:0 .2em}.t-marker{display:none;}.t-paste-container{;left:-10000px;width:1px;height:1px;overflow:hidden}ul,ol{padding-left:2.5em}a{color:#00a}code, pre{font-size:1.23em}
    No you can't do this in a view because it is not possible to specify a condition of norelated records.

There are some out of the box views that offer views like this but you can't create them using Advanced Find.

Ibelieve that you can create such views programmatically via the SDK using code. Here is alink to review if you are interested, https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg328457.aspx

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:51 PM