Organization Financial Calender Value Differs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,<o:p></o:p>

I got a Critical Issue in my Environmnet. I have two Organization in the Same Server Named Test1 & Test2 .<o:p></o:p>

I Exported Solution & Financial Calender Value  from Test1 and imported to Test2.<o:p></o:p>

After importing I tried Using Advance Find As below Screen Shot in Both the Enviromnet.

<o:p></o:p>

I need to retrieve the both the environment value as Same.<o:p></o:p>

Below is the Data working in Both the Environment . Both the Environment Running in Singapore Language.<o:p></o:p>

Please Guide me :( i need to fix it as soon as possible :(

<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:11 AM

Answers

• Hello Jerry_TP,

I've tested this situation and i believe it might be due to Fiscal Settings.

Based on the Start and End Date you specified, I noticed the fiscal period is between 1st of April to 31st of March.
    By that reason, you need to specify it on the fiscal settings of Dynamics CRM.

On Dynamics CRM, go to:
    - Settings -> Business Management -> Fiscal Year Settings
    - On the "Start Date" field, specify the month and day, 1st of April on your case. The year is not important.
    - Then save the changes.

If you run again the Advanced find, you might be able to see the expected result.
    Compare this setting on both organizations to see if it is different.

Let us know if it works.

Best Regards

• Marked as answer by JERRY_TP Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:09 PM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:43 AM

All replies

• Does the user account have the same time-zone settings in each organisation ? This could affect the results

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:01 AM
  • Hello Jerry_TP,

I've tested this situation and i believe it might be due to Fiscal Settings.

Based on the Start and End Date you specified, I noticed the fiscal period is between 1st of April to 31st of March.
    By that reason, you need to specify it on the fiscal settings of Dynamics CRM.

On Dynamics CRM, go to:
    - Settings -> Business Management -> Fiscal Year Settings
    - On the "Start Date" field, specify the month and day, 1st of April on your case. The year is not important.
    - Then save the changes.

If you run again the Advanced find, you might be able to see the expected result.
    Compare this setting on both organizations to see if it is different.

Let us know if it works.

Best Regards

• Marked as answer by JERRY_TP Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:09 PM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:43 AM