Round II Embedded Design RRS feed

• Question

• So if you have cleared round 1 of Embedded Design , please post your team name and rank here also the idea you proposed will be appreciated.
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 8:39 PM

Answers

• He to form team , you must know whether you are allowed to form team with your own college ppl or aorund the world , detaisl of which are available on the main page of each competition.

Also in any case, you must know the login id of the person , you want to join with in your team, just send invitation to him using your form the team page.

Group members must be known , ya you can know some ppl from the forums or somewhere else. ut their id is must.

I hope that answers your question.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 2:16 PM

All replies

• How to form team in the imagine cup
    I dnot know about this
    Please tell me how to form it
    Whether the group members must be known already
    Monday, March 5, 2007 11:18 AM
  • He to form team , you must know whether you are allowed to form team with your own college ppl or aorund the world , detaisl of which are available on the main page of each competition.

Also in any case, you must know the login id of the person , you want to join with in your team, just send invitation to him using your form the team page.

Group members must be known , ya you can know some ppl from the forums or somewhere else. ut their id is must.

I hope that answers your question.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 2:16 PM