Random, Unexpected AppDomain Restarts RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I have the following erro in my application event. I am not sure how to go about fixing the problem. Does any body have any suggestions?
    The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:

_shutDownMessage=HostingEnvironment caused shutdown

_shutDownStack=   at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)

at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()

at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ShutdownAppDomain()

at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.ShutdownThisAppDomainOnce()

at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.InitiateShutdownWorkItemCallback(Object state)

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state).

rakesh halder
    • Moved by nobugz Monday, October 27, 2008 10:55 AM forums.asp.net (Moved from .NET Base Class Library to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Monday, October 27, 2008 6:56 AM

Answers

•  

Hello Rakesh, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the ASP FORUM  located here:  http://forums.asp.net/ .

Have a great day!

Vijay Mullick Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by Vijay Mullick Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:46 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vijay Mullick Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:02 AM
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:45 AM