Windows Live Essentials 2011 (Mail/Calendar) Support? RRS feed

• Question

• Where would I post a question about an error I am having with my Calendar from the WindowsLive Mail client?
    Monday, February 28, 2011 9:55 AM

Answers

•  

Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the (Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Windows Live Developer Forums > Windows Live General: Development) and it is located here: 

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-SG/wlgeneraldev/threads.

Hope that helps!

Have a great day!

Pradeep Thorat

Tier 2 Application Support

Server and Tools Online OperationsTeam

Monday, February 28, 2011 10:17 AM
  • Try windowslivehelp.com

The forums on msdn are for help in writing software, and it does not look like you need to add Windows Live support to your software.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:22 PM

All replies

•  

Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the (Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Windows Live Developer Forums > Windows Live General: Development) and it is located here: 

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-SG/wlgeneraldev/threads.

Hope that helps!

Have a great day!

Pradeep Thorat

Tier 2 Application Support

Server and Tools Online OperationsTeam

Monday, February 28, 2011 10:17 AM
  • Try windowslivehelp.com

The forums on msdn are for help in writing software, and it does not look like you need to add Windows Live support to your software.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:22 PM