none
Account Register Balances RRS feed

• Question

• Having downloaded from my bank, my Account Register now shows a zero balance for'Bank Balance' at the top of the screen and the Ending Balance at the bottom of the screen shows the  balance in my register.

Why does this happen and how can I correct this as the two balances should be the same? I have two bank accounts and both show bank balances as Zero?

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Thomas

Sunday, December 8, 2019 9:15 AM

All replies

• Having downloaded from my bank, my Account Register now shows a zero balance for'Bank Balance' at the top of the screen and the Ending Balance at the bottom of the screen shows the  balance in my register.

Bank Balance is the balance that was included in your download.  Ending Balance is the local balance of an account's register within Money.  If a balance is included in the download it may or may not match your local Ending Balance.  It appears your download does not include a balance.  The content of downloads varies from bank to bank and from download type to type (e.g. ofx, qfx, qif, etc).

While it would be nice if the download did include a balance, the most important part of the download is the transactions.  Are the downloaded transactions accurate and providing what you need?

Sunday, December 8, 2019 3:12 PM