Missing DLL start up Files - jkkjIxxx & nNeBtuTJ RRS feed

• Question

• Following a recent removal of an old version of AVG, I now have a couple of DLL files missing, and I cannot find any replacements anywhere.

Can anyone help.?

Missing dll files are as follows...

nNeBtuTJ

jkkjIxxx

My system runs fine, its just upon start up I get two warning pop up windows warning me that these two dll files are missing.

Hope someone can help?  Im running Windows Vista Business, 32Bit.  Laptop is an Acer Aspire 5110 AMD Turion 64(x2)

Thanks in advance

Micky
    Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:11 PM

All replies

• Hi there, I had the same problem, just different dll files. Heres the problem. AVG found a virus, and you removed it. But, AVG actually just deleted the files that were infected, and made them unrecoverable, so the viruses didnt come back. But my guess is one of the dll files was infected, and removed by you, using AVG. I dont know how to get the files back, but a system restore could help. Just open the Start Menu, all programs, accessories, system tools, and backup status and configuration. On a administrator account, you can use this program to revert your computer to a earlier time. Your documents will be ok, but missing files should be replaced. I hope this helps!!!

Saturday, May 3, 2008 4:31 PM