Intermittent TLS connection errors with Livemeeting RRS feed

• Question

• Dear,

we are testing LM2007 in a POC environment which is connected to the internet.. I believe we have all the necessarry requirements in place to be successfull but we get annoying intermittent connection issues with Livemeeting which have gone worse with the RTM release and with IE7.

For example on my home VISTA pc I get no issues and fast connectivity, while on my XP laptop it's really slow and times out more than successfully connections.

Initially I got my certificate deployed incorrectely and I didn't give much thought on the CRL distribution points but as it seems this is quite important for the clients I manipulated them and published the distribution points through ISA as well.

Is it important to provide the most up to date CRL file, knowing it's a POC environment. The thing is that the publishing rules goes through a different server than the CA server, so I manually copied the CRL file to a folder on my published server to ensure a client could download the CRL File. I wonder if the client would make a problem if the CRL file is outdated ?

any feedback would be very much appreciated..

Sincerely,

Tonino Bruno

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:52 PM

All replies

• You can disable certificate checking on the clients

You can configure IE not to check CRLs in Advanced settings

I don't think the clients will make a problem of the CRL not changing

Deli

Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:16 PM