Help - Adding HTML Google Code to Windows Spaces RRS feed

• Question

• Help - I've been trying to add Google Adsense code to my blog, which in theory should be a copy & paste exercise.

I currently use Windows Spaces in conjunction with Windows Live Writer, to create my blog posts.

By following Googles tutorials on how to add the html code, I've managed to get the advertisement to show in Windows Live Writer and in the Web Preview but once i publish the article, like magic the ad disappears!

I've read through all of the material that Microsoft offer for the use of Windows Live and there is nothing to indicate that ad are banned or would be prevented.

So my question is: Why can't the ad be published (or why can't html code be added successfully) and what can i do to get it working (If this is possible) ?
    Thursday, January 1, 2009 4:49 PM

All replies

• Windows Live Spaces strips out javacript for security reasons, which is required by Google Ads.  If you really need them, you will probably have to change blogging platforms.
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Monday, January 5, 2009 1:34 AM
  • Ok - Thanks for letting me know.
    • Proposed as answer by Brianco1 Sunday, August 2, 2009 3:50 PM
    Monday, January 5, 2009 2:20 AM
  • I have a way to add Google AdSense to your Windows Live Spaces Blog. However it would take too long to explain here. Go and check out my blog posts on this topic, 1lookhere.spaces.live.com. If you like what you read consider following my blog. It has some good tips on Using Google AdSense. Hope this helps!

• Proposed as answer by Brianco1 Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:16 PM
    Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:16 PM