none
Read output from a named pipe RRS feed

• Question

• I need to read log data from a named pipe on a 64 bit W2k8 platform and dump it out to a console, how do I could I do it.
    • Moved by Bessie Zhao Monday, August 16, 2010 9:21 AM (From:Innovate on Office)
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 4:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question.

Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about ?

Have a nice day!!!!!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, August 16, 2010 12:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for posting. This issue is little related to be Office development. However, I am not sure which forum is for this question. So I move this thread to "Where is the forum for..." forum to find an appropriate forum.

Best regards,
    Bessie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, August 16, 2010 9:21 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question.

Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about ?

Have a nice day!!!!!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, August 16, 2010 12:29 PM