none
Make aspx website to web application RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other browsers,So how they r working as webapplication????

My doubt is My company is using web application,But it i can found in bin folder as windows application model,but its running with help of iis,Without iis it won’t run

so my doubt i asked in up 

Monday, February 3, 2020 7:26 PM

All replies

• Hello,

In regards to working with different browsers, yes with a caveat or two. No matter what is used to write a web application no two browsers handle CSS rules the same, there can be minor or major differences. 

Example I write a web app in Visual Studio and the same web app in Aptana, both resulting web apps will function the same. To compensate you need to have a firm understanding of CSS, how to write, have global rules, logic to detect and compensate through inheritance. Always good to have a browser emulator (free ones may or may not meet all needs).

Check out https://forums.asp.net/ for a dedicated ASPx forum.   

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, February 3, 2020 8:28 PM