none
Private messaging not available on forums? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I would like to send somebody a private message, but it seems this functionality is not present here. Is it really true or am I blind?
    • Edited by Vitezslav Zurek Monday, September 26, 2011 11:25 AM
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Monday, September 26, 2011 1:43 PM Forums question (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Monday, September 26, 2011 11:24 AM

All replies

• Hey Vitezslav,

There is a help section for the forums in the "Need Help with Forums? (FAQ)" link in the upper right corner of this page.

There's also a forum dedicated to forums questions, where I'll move this post.   I dont believe there is PM functionality on these forums, but they will confirm this for you in the Forums Feedback forum.

Thanks,
    Mike 

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!
    Monday, September 26, 2011 1:43 PM
  • you know I have a topic which apparently nobody knows the answer to, but I am quite sure that there is still a lot of clever people who might know. I read some in depth articles here and I thought one of the authors might have an idea, but HOW can I contact him if there is no private messaging system here? Just tell me please...
    Monday, September 26, 2011 9:24 PM
  • Here's a list of feature requests that Microsoft is working on, and Private Messaging is on the list. Hopefully it'll be here soon! :)
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4703.aspx
    Kunal D Mehta - a Windows Server Enthusiast | I'm on facebook.com/serverbaba
    Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:54 AM