Whitepapers not Updated by Admin RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone else faced this problem ???

I had submitted my whitepaper on 26th,
    now its 30th and last day of the month... Still the whitepaper has not been uploaded by admins... There were 3 whitepapers and not a single one is uploaded....

I thought they migt have rejected the whitepaper, but to my surprise, there is no whitepaper after 26th...

Anyone else submitted the whitepaper after 26 ???

Who is going to be responsible for it...
    the points on stake are 225 points for submission and chance to be the best rated whitepaper of the month...

How are they expecting us to compete with such a delay in work from their side ??

Either put a notice to submit the months whitepaper before 25th.. then its expected to submit before that,
    but in the absense of that notice.. they should upload the whitepaper as soon as possible, and 2 days is more than enough for that.....
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:23 AM

All replies

• Hi varun , may be the admin kept the papers for verification .. or the rating of whitepapers has been overloaded also the admin is busy for updating the Monthly Points...

I have uploaded the whitepaper in 15th of this month , and I have seen my papers only by 21st ,  ... So all of us are facing the same Problem , from my view !!

Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:54 AM
  • hi,,

one of my friend faced the same problem,,,he uploaded on 27th and his papers are not yet seen on the list...i think i am lukier in this aspect i uploaded on 25th and my papers are visible...ms will surely do somethin for people who have p[osted after 26th i hope so they will surely get points for their papers..they will not be left just like that....
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:03 AM
  • admin take more time 2 upload... they wont leave as such... relax n wait patiently...

Sunday, September 30, 2007 11:28 AM
  • Well, there is a criteria for getting the whitepapers points, that it should be rated by atleast 5 people, now even if they had uploaded the whitepaper on the last day, i could have the chance that it gets rated, now how will they consider that point ??

Will they give the points directly... and this type of delay is not expected, and as mentioned above, that the paper submitted by one person on 25th was visible from 26th, so it proves that there is a need of only 1 day....

Now all that I am asking is that, Admin should put a notice that we should submit the whitepaper latest by 25th.. This month points are lost and like me many people have lost the competitive edge.. Now to avoid this.. inform others to submit the papers before 25th..

This is the only reason to start this thread.. now either make it official notice, or let other suffer in future
    and do something for the people who submitted paper after 25th this month...
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 1:03 PM
  • I uploaded the whitepaper on 26th and still its not uploaded...i think i'm gonna lose points for whitepaper...really sad of it....but the admins hav specified that  3 papers are allowed per month, how come a paper uploaded on 26th(4 days remaining for the month to get over) b left without being uploaded by the admins...they need to take some measure so that even our whitepapers r available before they update the points 4 this month...
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:21 PM
  • hi ya me 2 uploaded the whitepaper on 29th but my white paper also not uploaded..i think v will get points for tat so let wait n see... 

Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:45 PM
  •  

i m also unable to trace mine submitted white paper

Sunday, September 30, 2007 3:25 PM