Help - Need to Disable Alerts in Launchpad! RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know how to disable the alerts in the Launchpad?  this was something you used to be able to do with the old connector software.   Being able to turn it off is very useful  because the typical user neither knows how to interpret them or what to do about them - but they can appear ALARMING (and no one wants to un-necessarily ALARM a home computer user!!).  So i really hope there is someway to disable them from appearing in launchpad.  any help much appreciated.  
    Sunday, May 1, 2011 11:51 PM

Answers

• Does anyone know how to disable the alerts in the Launchpad?  this was something you used to be able to do with the old connector software.   Being able to turn it off is very useful  because the typical user neither knows how to interpret them or what to do about them - but they can appear ALARMING (and no one wants to un-necessarily ALARM a home computer user!!).  So i really hope there is someway to disable them from appearing in launchpad.  any help much appreciated.  
    Try going to the client(s) in question, opening the launchpad, clicking the drop down arrow in the top-right corner, click Settings, then select "None" under "Scope of alerts to be presented".
    Monday, May 2, 2011 12:07 AM

All replies

Try going to the client(s) in question, opening the launchpad, clicking the drop down arrow in the top-right corner, click Settings, then select "None" under "Scope of alerts to be presented".
    Monday, May 2, 2011 12:07 AM
  • Alternatively,

Start the Dashboard and open the user counts properties.
    Under the "General" tab, deslect "User cab view network health alerts"

- Theo.

No home server like Home Server
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 8:50 PM