Failed Live Meeting web conference RRS feed

• Question

• I have configured (which is obviously probably wrong) my OCS 2007 front end server and internal web conferences work.  I installed an edge server with the AV edge and web conf edge services to include certs for both interfaces (which I just found out to work properly, you must buy a public cert for the external side and cannot use an internal CA unless you have the external user download the ca into the trusted ca's section.  Wow, and the cost, this is getting more expensive by the moment!!)  anyway, I digress.  I start the meeting, invite an external user by email, start Live Meeting client (on my laptop which works fine from inside) and without doing anything else, click join now and I see the user pop up for just a split second into the meeting host's attendance screen and then disappear.  I then get the message that I cannot join at this time, try later.  I am not using a public cert at this time, but still using an internal CA for testing and I just trusted the CA for now to get past the "cannot verify the cert" error. 

Any ideas?  Thanks!!
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:26 PM