billing address RRS feed

• Question

•  

I want to renew the product, but my Credit Card Billing Address is in India and the form field at the renewal process does not provide an option in order to enter a different country than the US. how do i do it?
    Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:16 PM

Answers

• You've actually got 2 problems.

In theory, the problem with the credit card form being US only can be resolved by changing the default language setting in Internet Explorer to be correct for your current location. If it shows US in the form, you have English(US) selected as your default language in IE. (Tools/Internet Options/Languages)

The second problem is that OneCare is not available for purchase in India at this time.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Pasted from <http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/faq.htm>

This means that you only solution is to renew with a retail product key from a store purchased copy, obtained from a country where OneCare is legally sold at this time.

-steve

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:47 PM