3 INSANE PROBLEMS!! RRS feed

• Question

• 1. Microsoft communites will NOT let you change your profile for anything! Not even the time zone. Why is this?

2. Our top 5 ranked pages have disappeared entirely from Live! What happened?

3. Do you have to submit each one of your pages seperately in order to be indexed? It seems like this is the case. We had our index.htm indexed for quite a while but no other pages until we submitted the sites other pages seperately!

4. We managed to finally get our pages indexed BUT when you search for our site like literally "www.examplesite.com" there are unbelievably no results in Live!!!!!!!!!  Webmaster Tools shows the site as being indexed and pages are not blocked YET typing in your actual domain brings zero result? What is going on?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:31 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the post.   I asked a followup question against the other Post " 3 INSANE PROBLEMS!! Help.  I will try and help you out in that thread.

Thanks!

Jeremiah 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:40 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the post.   I asked a followup question against the other Post " 3 INSANE PROBLEMS!! Help.  I will try and help you out in that thread.

Thanks!

Jeremiah 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:40 PM
  • LOL
    Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:44 PM