My Windows 7 build 7600 is telling me that its not genuine RRS feed

• Question

• I have had windows for a few months now and only yesterday has it started saying its not genuine.

Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:57 PM

Answers

• Cached Online Validation Code: 0xc004c4ab

windows has detected an activation exploit.

you are using a Dell OEM SLP key on a retail motherboard. your install was done using a hackers loader tool as evidenced by the Dell slic table on a retail motherboard.

you will have to purchase and install a genuine windows.

OEM SLP: This key comes pre-installed in Windows, when it comes from the Factory. This key is geared to work with the special instructions found only on that Manufacturer's computer hardware. So when Windows was installed using the OEM SLP key (at the factory) Windows 7 looks at the motherboard and sees the special instructions and Self-Activates. 

• Marked as answer by Rarohan Monday, April 22, 2013 12:36 AM
    Monday, April 22, 2013 12:33 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• I have had windows for a few months now and only yesterday has it started saying its not genuine.

MGA Diagnostic Report Required:

To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Monday, April 22, 2013 12:14 AM
  • Cached Online Validation Code: 0xc004c4ab

windows has detected an activation exploit.

you are using a Dell OEM SLP key on a retail motherboard. your install was done using a hackers loader tool as evidenced by the Dell slic table on a retail motherboard.

you will have to purchase and install a genuine windows.

OEM SLP: This key comes pre-installed in Windows, when it comes from the Factory. This key is geared to work with the special instructions found only on that Manufacturer's computer hardware. So when Windows was installed using the OEM SLP key (at the factory) Windows 7 looks at the motherboard and sees the special instructions and Self-Activates. 

• Marked as answer by Rarohan Monday, April 22, 2013 12:36 AM
    Monday, April 22, 2013 12:33 AM
    Answerer