none
connect site errors

Question

• Can you please state where I can post a bug on connect.microsoft.com for connect.microsoft.com?  That site is really starting to bug me.

A

I don't mind someone marking a post as "Proposed as answer", but DO NOT mark it as "Answered". If I am the OP, I will decide if a post actually answers my post or not. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 4:09 PM

Answers

All replies

• Connect has been pretty much abandoned in favor of UserVoice. The PowerShell team recently moved over there, so I haven't looked at Connect in quite a while now.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 4:30 PM
  • There is no forum for connect.microsoft but you can report your issue here.

https://connect.microsoft.com/Main/help/emailsupport.aspx?Category=3

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 4:31 PM
  • I think I tried that already and didn't get a response.  I've sent another request through it and I'll get back to here in a few days to say if they did respond or not.

A

I don't mind someone marking a post as "Proposed as answer", but DO NOT mark it as "Answered". If I am the OP, I will decide if a post actually answers my post or not. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 5:05 PM
  • What is the url for that?  I've not seen it anywhere.  When I report a bug in VS2013, I get connect.  In VS2015 it hides the site entirely (which is crap since I can't follow up or see what is happening with the bug I submitted).

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 5:08 PM
  • Ah, yes, that site.  I don't find it very useful.  Unless a person is looking for a particular feature, or even can fathom that one could exist, they could very well not vote on a very useful feature.  It's like I have to somehow promote my feature request over the net to get anyone to vote for useful features.

In any case, that doesn't answer my original question.

Friday, May 13, 2016 4:18 PM