Limitations !!! RRS feed

• Question

• what do u people think the limitations on uploading the whitepapers or submitting the queries or adding the announcement is it ok????
    Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:56 AM

All replies

• for me the uploading the whitepapers is absolutely ok..its working good but the queries section is not ok..what to do with that thin..remaining are ok....
    Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:19 PM
  • Whitepaper and announcement is OK.

Query section was fine in the beginning. I got one of my query answered by admin. But my second query is long pending. Query section does have problems now.
    Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:20 PM
  • ya u r right i m also finding it difficult the limitations on the queries.....this is the 2 nd edition of the competition n the admin must not keep restriction on the query section atleast....
    Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:42 AM
  • may b the admins thot that the users may flood in the queries if they r not limited...but u can always use the mail id provided in contact us section of SRS site to contact the admins...
    Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:05 AM
  • ya ur write we can use the email id provided but there are no replies from that id i have posted almost 3-5 queries on the id but no reply from 3-4 days.......
    Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:17 AM

• problem is there is lots of query and one admin.....
    Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:35 AM

• i got 2 of my Quueiries answered.......3rd one is being pending for a long time...................
    Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:49 AM