none
Error message 'You've requested too many codes today. Please try again tomorrow' when attempitng device verifcation during Two-Step authentication of my personal LIVE MSFT Acct

Question

• I have tried to access my live account using 2 step authentication and the email gets sent and I enter the code and then I am prompted to enter the last 4 of my device and  when I click next button the error message "You've requested too many codes today. Please try again tomorrow" appears. I got that yesterday and I waited patiently until this morning to try again, but the problem persists. I welcome your assistance in getting this resolved.

Update - Day 2: Since my post yesterday 1/16/2014, I tried again this morning to reset my password through 2-step verification and I am getting the same "You've requested too many codes today. Please try again tomorrow"  error message when entering the 4 digit device data. I assumed the wait for a new day would clear the "too many codes" condition. I really need help getting this resolved ASAP. Have many accounts that send mail to my Hotmail email address.

Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:51 PM