none
SQLite Browser RRS feed

• Question

• For the sake of the main.db file, I am looking to download the SQLite Browser. Immediately after I had a few conversations with PXR mods, my Skype logs disappeared. One of the logs was asking if I could join Pe2k. I also had a pm on the forum, which I would love to open up, but I have been banned for my actions and have been banned since. I would like to know if it's true that the new Skype messages are saved under messages but under a different heading after some tips from the Skype community, which I was trying to keep track of, but no one would let me. Please help me to utilize this program to the full extent.
    • Moved by Tom Phillips Thursday, December 26, 2019 4:17 PM Questions not related to any Microsoft product
    Thursday, December 26, 2019 4:28 AM

All replies

• Hi PeterCycling1,

It seems your issue is more related to SQLite. This is the forum for SQL Server. I suggest you open a thread in the corresponding forum so that people there will help you more effectively.

For Skype issue, I suggest you open a thread in the Skype forum.

Best Regards,

Amelia Gu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2019 7:00 AM
  • Sorry, but there's nowhere to post there.
    Thursday, December 26, 2019 4:13 PM
  • Hi PeterCycling1,

This forum is all related to Microsoft product.

For SQLite issue, I suggest you open a thread in SQLite Support.

Best Regards,

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 27, 2019 6:21 AM
  • That isn't a forum.
    Friday, December 27, 2019 1:35 PM