Integration with IP-PBX System RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am very new to telephony stuff and just have started to learn about these things. 
    I want some kind of integration with an IP-BPX system. I am little confused about what I am going to ask but here it is.

I want to write a windows service in managed .NET code which can make calls intercept call data to/from a connected telephone or if I am not wrong to/from a installed IP/PBX system. Specifically I want to work with an installed trixbox installation where I can intercept it calls. What I want to know is that how any API whether it can be Asterisk or some trixbox's own API can help me.

Or If I am on the wrong line and asking some wrong questions :).

Regards,
    Haris
    Sunday, August 9, 2009 6:58 AM

Answers

• hi
    I am sorry about that the forum just for the OCS2007R2 and PBX, OCS2007R2 and IP-PBX integration. 
    It is no relation about the development isseue you referred.

Regards!
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:06 AM

All replies

• hi
    I am sorry about that the forum just for the OCS2007R2 and PBX, OCS2007R2 and IP-PBX integration. 
    It is no relation about the development isseue you referred.

Regards!
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:06 AM

• If you want to intergrate from .NET code with Asterisk - in real time (manipulate calls as they happen) - you can do this using  a free .NET tool called either AsteriskNET or Asterisk.NET (I cannot remember which is the correct name).  I do not know if this will work with Trixbox.

Asterisk has a separate Manager API you can also use - but I've got experience with AsteriskNET & it's fairly easy to get going with.

If you are new to all of this - I'd recommend googling for 'Asterisk wiki' and start reading...

Regards

Paul
    Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:24 AM