Sync toy with iPhone RRS feed

• Question

• I have an iPhone 4 and would like to sync pictures/videos off the camera portion of the device. When I plug the device in, it is recognized by Windows as a Camera and I can pull photos/videos off manually. However, I'd like to do this with synctoy, unfortunately, when setting up a folder pair I can't select the iPhone. Is there a way to do this, or does synctoy strictly work between usb drives only.

Are other options out there?

Monday, July 12, 2010 6:15 PM

All replies

• I am running Windows 7 and iPhone 4 so I don't know if you have the same options. What I do is when I plug in my iPhone I have Windows copy my pics and videos to a folder and then it deletes them off the iPhone. That's been working great for me. To modify this action is the Control Panel>Autoplay.

The folder that the pics and videos get copied to are set in iTunes to copy back to my iPhone so that I have them organized in folders instead of everything loose in the Camera Roll. The only problem with this is that anytime pics get copied to the iPhone it performs an optimization on them which is really resizing them so they aren't as big (fix that Apple!).

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:08 PM