want to find a video driver RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi to All Readers

    I am using windows xp. there is a problem in my monitor when i open any program, editor or website and scroll down the page , then screen starts to blink. mean u can say it breaks in its parts of pages and each part is not joined to another... this thing can cause a eyesight problem when we scroll down or up.. someone told me, there is a diver missing in ur system. but i dont know the name of driver.. so please can u tell me the name of driver which i need to install... also told me the website from where i could download this driver... i will be very thankfull if someone reply me answer directly to my email.... thanks for your time to all those are reading me.
    Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:18 AM

All replies

  • Post ur PC configration first ...
    Friday, November 23, 2007 10:18 PM
  • I am using Microsoft windows xp professional, version 2002, service pack 2, and my PC configuarion  as bellow.

    Intel Board 2800 MB Processor, RAM = 256 mb, Hard disk = 40 GB, and the system is non branded..

    but if u need some other information instaed of that then please send me a reply... but as i mentioned i need VGA drivir.. but i dont know exactly what is the name of driver.. when i tried to install it from automatic detection, then windows gave me a mesage that driver not found ? which code is 28.

    so plzz reply me soon.. i shall be very thankfull to u.

    Saturday, November 24, 2007 10:38 AM