Many submitting same whitepaper thrice RRS feed

• Question

• Many people are submitting a single whitepaper thrice.

Some of these change only the titles while others dont care even about that... they simply upload the same paper thrice...

Why havn't the administrators taken any notice of it???

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:55 AM

Answers

• yaa u r right and admins will defnitely detect them.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 5:27 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, this post must kindly get into the hearts of the person doing fake. The white papers or the articles are nothing but an advancement of what that you know. If you do the copy and paste feature of others then you will know upto that extent. So please friends as of all our wish kindly post that whatever that you have developed is your own work. You will be getting ratings on that too which make you really happy.

This was my humble request kindly should not do more.

Regards,

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:53 AM
  • yes there are many people who repeat whitepapers.....i mean may be they are unaware, but its irritating....this thing should be taken care of.....as fredrick said, uploading whitepapers, should be technical and original stuff, non-repetative too...
    Monday, May 14, 2007 8:46 PM
  • I agree with you Anoop. But the problem is that there are many wehitepapers, that we can never make sure,if a similar paper has been submitted by somebody else.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:22 PM
  • Heres a good way to check if the white paper is original or has been copied. Just copy and past part of the text at http://www.articlechecker.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:48 PM
  • yeah,u can even find many taking a message from some whitepaper and posting it as announcements.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:24 AM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:
    I agree with you Anoop. But the problem is that there are many wehitepapers, that we can never make sure,if a similar paper has been submitted by somebody else.

in that case, they are considered as unique  :wink

and www.articlechecker.com is cool......this kind of websites i was asking users to post in "good websites" forum...u c...so keep posting such websites...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:35 AM

All replies

• yaa u r right and admins will defnitely detect them.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 5:27 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, this post must kindly get into the hearts of the person doing fake. The white papers or the articles are nothing but an advancement of what that you know. If you do the copy and paste feature of others then you will know upto that extent. So please friends as of all our wish kindly post that whatever that you have developed is your own work. You will be getting ratings on that too which make you really happy.

This was my humble request kindly should not do more.

Regards,

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:53 AM
  • yes there are many people who repeat whitepapers.....i mean may be they are unaware, but its irritating....this thing should be taken care of.....as fredrick said, uploading whitepapers, should be technical and original stuff, non-repetative too...
    Monday, May 14, 2007 8:46 PM
  • I agree with you Anoop. But the problem is that there are many wehitepapers, that we can never make sure,if a similar paper has been submitted by somebody else.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:22 PM
  • Heres a good way to check if the white paper is original or has been copied. Just copy and past part of the text at http://www.articlechecker.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:48 PM
  • yeah,u can even find many taking a message from some whitepaper and posting it as announcements.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:24 AM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:
    I agree with you Anoop. But the problem is that there are many wehitepapers, that we can never make sure,if a similar paper has been submitted by somebody else.

in that case, they are considered as unique  :wink

and www.articlechecker.com is cool......this kind of websites i was asking users to post in "good websites" forum...u c...so keep posting such websites...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:35 AM