none
uninstall usber.exe in windows 10

Question

• is it safe to uninstall usber.exe in windows 10 registry? Or is this a part of the Windows 10 System?  Why I ask? I downloaded a driver for a software and it also called a usber driver. Thomas                                                                                                                                         

Monday, June 22, 2015 4:20 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Insider Program forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 22, 2015 2:56 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This is not the right forum for your issuse. In winform we talk about design winform related apps. You may try some Win10 related forums to consult whether this exe file is embeded component.

To be honest,as far as I know, there is not such a embeded exe called usber.exe. Can you show a screenshot about where is the file located?

best regards,

Barry
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 22, 2015 9:43 AM
  • Please download the free version of Malwarebytes.
    Update it immediately.
    Do a full system scan
    Let us know the results at the end.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Monday, June 22, 2015 10:18 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Insider Program forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 22, 2015 2:56 PM