Global.ashx file error "Object doesn't support property or method 'trim' in javascript. How to resolve that? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello experts,

I have one issue with entity customentity,I created one relation with that entity .while adding data to that relationship,the popup for create new record is not opened and I got that error mentioned below

"Object doesn't support property or method 'trim'

I am working on CRM 2013 Orian .please suggest how to resolve this,

Thanks

@murali

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:23 AM

All replies

• hi,

This error am assuming arises because your data has trailing blank spaces, the CRM form will remove then on load, and automatically the form is marked as dirty! Well i never worked on the next release of CRM but try changing your data and let me know.

Please vote as helpful if it this reply has assisted you or mark as answer if it has solved your issue

Regards,

Darrel

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:03 AM
  • hi,

I am bit not clear what you said,which data I might have trailing blank spaces,where I have to check them.please tell me.

Regards

Muralikrishna

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:13 AM
  • Please submit Orion related issues on Connect as it is still a pre-release version

HTH

Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Paul Nieuwelaar Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:27 AM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:27 AM