CRM: How to enable an Owner of a Company to view all activities associated with that Company RRS feed

• Question

• Our Sales Support staff is in a higher business unit than our Sales Staff. When our Sales Support creates an Activity, specifically a Phone Call, associated with a Company that is owned by a Sales user in a lower business unit, the Sales user cannot view the Activity.

I want the Owner of a Company to be able to see all activities associated with their Company, regardless of who the Owner of the Activity is. How do I make this possible?

I want to avoid creating a security role to view all activies and I have played around with the Cascade options, but I may have missed something there.

Does anyone have an idea how to accomplish this? Thank you in advance...

Mike Karls

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:28 PM

Answers

• Did you enable the cascade all for the relation of the account and activity? If so, the owner of an account should see related activities.

My Weblog | My Website

• Marked as answer by Mike Karls Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:47 PM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:48 PM

All replies

• Did you enable the cascade all for the relation of the account and activity? If so, the owner of an account should see related activities.

My Weblog | My Website

• Marked as answer by Mike Karls Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:47 PM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:48 PM
  • It seems like this works going forward, but for past Activities my Sales Users cannot view the Activities.

Mike Karls

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:46 PM