Are adlabs worthy? RRS feed

• Question

• I am a adsense user,i would like to know whether ad labs are paying more than adsense.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:56 AM

Answers

• Morning Franklin,

If you are asking can you make sales from AdCenter, then the answer is yes.  It works just the same as Google AdSense does.  One thing I have noticed in using both, Google seems to have much more click through traffic than Live does.  I am not sure if that is because Google has more overall traffic, or the page layout is a bit different or what.  Also, AdCenter doesn't have the Content Network yet so you won't get any traffic from that.

But I have made some sales on Live.  I would suggest if you have a great campaign over on Goolge to replicate it here and see what happens.  AdCenter does have a much more rich ad creation options which I like and use in almost all my campaigns here.

Good Luck!

Smile dave

www.VenzAndSons.com

Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:11 PM

All replies

• i think its ad center  not ad labs
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:24 PM
  • @franklin
    i would like to know
    from which site u r earning money
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:26 PM
  • it is not necessary that franklin would be earning money from websites only

may be he is earning money from blog also

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:27 PM
  • @franklin

you can search the adcenter blog for more info

http://adcenterblog.spaces.live.com/

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:29 PM
  • Morning Franklin,

If you are asking can you make sales from AdCenter, then the answer is yes.  It works just the same as Google AdSense does.  One thing I have noticed in using both, Google seems to have much more click through traffic than Live does.  I am not sure if that is because Google has more overall traffic, or the page layout is a bit different or what.  Also, AdCenter doesn't have the Content Network yet so you won't get any traffic from that.

But I have made some sales on Live.  I would suggest if you have a great campaign over on Goolge to replicate it here and see what happens.  AdCenter does have a much more rich ad creation options which I like and use in almost all my campaigns here.

Good Luck!

Smile dave

www.VenzAndSons.com

Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:11 PM