MVA video subs: How to view english subs? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm italian user and when I watch video in microsoft virtual academy the only syubs are italian.Since I really don't like them I would read english video transcription subs.

How can I do thta?

Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:44 PM

Answers

• Hi, MC984.

Based on your question above, I believe when you state "subs" you mean subtitles. I am guessing that you want to see the English Closed-Captioning (CC).

When you view the video in English, there is a CC button near the bottom. Click on this to enable English closed captioning.

I copied the information below from the FAQ section of MVA.

If you're in a non-English speaking country and want to see the courses offered in English as well as your native language, do the following:

• Click the "View courses in English" link on any page that lists courses, to see both sets of courses.

If you're in any country and want to see the course listings in another language, do the following:

• If you're signed in to MVA, go to My Profile and, under Personal information, select a country in which the language is native.
    • If you are not signed in to MVA, click the country displayed in the upper-right corner of the page (next to Sign in) and select a country in which the language is native.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:18 PM
    Answerer