none
Azure DevOps - personal access tokens will be expiring RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have received an E-amil about 'Azure DevOps personal access token nearing expiration'. I have two questions about it.

1. E-mail's link opens Edit personal access token blade in AzureDevOps. Do I need only change date and Save?

2. I have an agent pool installed in a server, if date of PAT changes, is it necessary to download agent again? Do I need configure some file on server (config.cmd, ...)?

thanks

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 2:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Quim,

Welcome to the MSDN forum!

#E-mail's link opens Edit personal access token blade in AzureDevOps. Do l need only change date and save?

>>You should open the link in the email and then change the date and save it.

#l have an agent pool installed in a server, if date of PAT changes, is it necessary to download agent again? Do l need configure some file on server(config.cmd,...)?

>>The PAT you used to register the agent is used to register and install the agent. You do not need to configure any file on your server. After the agent is registered successfully, the PAT will no longer affect your agent.

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:00 AM
  • Hi Perry

perfect!

thanks for all

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:28 AM
  • Hi Quim,

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you solve your problem? If my reply is helpful to solve your issue, please consider marking as an answer so that can help other community members search similar problems.

>>Note: The TFS forum has been locked and the discussion about TFS moved.Your problem is about Azure Devops. If your issue still existed, please redirect your problem to   Stack Overflow or  Developer Community for better support. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, July 12, 2019 9:26 AM