Campaign Response RRS feed

• Question

•  

Does any one know of a way to create a campaign response for multiple user at one time?  I would like it to create a similar campaign response for all users selected in the view.  Is that possible?

Take care,

John

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:35 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Do you mean creating a campaign response for CRM users, i.e. creating a similar campaign response and assigning them to multiple users? Unfrotunately you can't do so using the interface of Dynamics CRM - you can create single campaign responses from scratch or convert particular activities to the campaign responses However, you can accomplish your task by importing the campaign responses from a CSV file. If you create a file containing several responses, you will then be able to propagate them to different users while importing them to the system.

Regards,

Kuba

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean creating a campaign response for CRM users, i.e. creating a similar campaign response and assigning them to multiple users? Unfrotunately you can't do so using the interface of Dynamics CRM - you can create single campaign responses from scratch or convert particular activities to the campaign responses However, you can accomplish your task by importing the campaign responses from a CSV file. If you create a file containing several responses, you will then be able to propagate them to different users while importing them to the system.

Regards,

Kuba

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:31 PM
  • Hi John,

Only through workflow assembly or plugins.

Regards,

Imran

Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:16 AM
  • Thank you for your help.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:29 PM
  • You're welcome.

Kuba

Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:22 PM