Compile with .NET native tool chain fails Master Build RRS feed

• Question

• I am Using Unity 2017.4.12f1 and Visual Studio 2017 to build windows WMR app. I searched on internet not able to find solution for Could not resolve method. But by removing 

<Assembly Name="*Application*" Dynamic="Required All" />

in Default.rd.xml it some how removed second error. I don't know is it proper way. But still mentioning the second error. 
    Errors in Visual studio. 

Error		ILT0021: Could not resolve method 'System.IntPtr System.Func<System.IntPtr, System.IntPtr, System.IntPtr>.Invoke(System.IntPtr, System.IntPtr)'		
    Error		Method '$MethodUtility.$Invoke7328(long, long*)' will always throw an exception due to the missing method 'Expression<Func<SpatialMappingSource>>.Update(Expression, IEnumerable<ParameterExpression>)'. There may have been a missing assembly.		

The build works properly without Compile with .NET native tool chain disabled but Fails WACK test with uwphost.dll API unsupported. 

• API ExecuteAssembly in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. Crow The Legend.exe calls this API.
    • API DllGetActivationFactory in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. Crow The Legend.exe has an export that forwards to this API.

Question: How to resolve this error? Error is not pointing exactly in script where it is happening. I tried changing. Target Windows10 versions, no success yet. 

• Edited by Omkar_Patil Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:57 AM
    • Moved by Barry Wang Friday, December 14, 2018 8:56 AM
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:46 AM

All replies

• Hello Omkar_Patil,

Please consult this case on Unity forum instead.  This forum is not a proper forum for you.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 14, 2018 8:56 AM