Trouble with service RRS feed

• Question

• My current subscription of Onecare is about to expire . I purchased the new Windows Live Onecare software a month ago at BestBuy to install when my current subscription was close to expiring . Well the problem is that I can't figure out whether I can go ahead and load the new software , or if I need to cancel my current subscription  to keep from being charged again on top of the software I am downloading , being that they will automatically charge my credit card on their automatic renewal date . Can somebody please let me know if I can go ahead and install the software that I purchased , thus voiding their renewal ?   Thanks

Monday, November 19, 2007 3:14 PM

Answers

• To renew your current subscription go to http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/members/default.htm

use the renew link near the bottom of the page, then select pre paid PIN for payment method and use the PIN from the recently purchased retail package. You should not have to uninstall your current One Care installation nor should your credit card be charged.

Monday, November 19, 2007 4:03 PM