none
Can Speech Server transfer call to OC client? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi Everyone,

I want to use BlindTransfer Activity to transfer call from gateway to OCS client.

The flow is simple: PBX-->Gateway-->Speech Server-->OCS Communicator

Is it possible?

Eddie

Monday, May 19, 2008 9:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• A BlindTransfer is implemented as SIP REFER sent back to the Gateway.  So, your question becomes, can your gateway talk to OC (which it would do via OCS) and does your gateway support REFER to do so?
    Monday, May 19, 2008 1:19 PM
  • Hi Anthony, 

Thanks fro your response.

If the gateway support REFER,so only I need is setting a Mediation Server to make it work right?

My advance question is :If this flow is work.Can commicator get the data which user input in Speech Server(for example: custid,pin etc.)?

Regards,

Eddie

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:23 AM
  • I suggest that you 1st setup the gateway so that it can route incoming calls to OCS.  If you need help here, please use the OCS setup and deployment forum http://forums.microsoft.com/unifiedcommunications/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1453&SiteID=57.

As far as transferring user input data from Speech Server elsewhere, there is no inbuilt mechanism.  Typically you would store the data from your Speech Server application into a backend database, and access it again from the new location.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:04 AM