Updates to My.Live.com are out - Tell us what you think! RRS feed

• General discussion

•  The My.Live.com team released an update to the site yesterday afternoon.  We're interested in hearing your feedback about the changes - likes, dislikes, any issues that you're noticing with the site since the change, and what you would like to see in the future.

Drop us a note to give us your feedback.
    Jason Garza, Program Manager
    Friday, August 8, 2008 3:53 PM

All replies

• Jason,

First of all, congratulations on (finally) releasing a new version - it was much needed.

I do not have many things to say, but it would be nice if the header would be a bit more like on Spaces, i.e. have a fade below the "Common Header". In it's current look, it looks like it has just been put in place, and it looks a bit misplaced. Try adding a gradient (like on Spaces), I think it'll make it look better.
    Saturday, August 9, 2008 9:57 PM
  • I know this may be a bit off topic but When you guys launch wave 3, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep the colored bars as na option. I know your moving towards a background. But there are some that like the color bars as they are more clean, professional and match vista more.

I dont see a problem keeping it as an option as well as backgrounds. More themes the better. Please consider this. The background to me, seems like a step back to the wave 1 or even pre- wave 1 days, but keeping it an an option for both backgrounds and color bars will please everyone
    Sunday, August 10, 2008 1:16 AM
  • I've just noticed, the link to my.live.com in the search page is gone. I think it's still there last week.

For feedback, I'm actually wishing for a colour similar to the search page's (before redesign), with that simple background and a bit colour instead of the plain white as now.
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:16 PM
  • The "orb" (or whatever you call that WL Logo) which should open the links-menu to the other services doesn't work on my PC. I use Windows Vista 64 and IE 7.
    Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:51 AM