none
How to create an audiogram/audiometri on Visual Studio? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a homework to make output result that showing an audiogram/audiometry by using desktop program.

I usually making a project with Visual Studio 2010/2012 and MS. Access as database.

Could you guide me how to making this chart? Please.. I need to finish this ASAP. Thank you so much..

Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer to the following article:

VB - Built-in Charting Controls (VS 2010 and .NET 4 Series) - ScottGu's Blog

Regards,

Ashidacchi -- http://hokusosha.com/

Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:30 PM
  • Hi Danniel14,

Could you get useful information from Ashidacchi's suggestion?

Since this forum is to discuss the VS IDE, based on your description, it would be the developing issue.

If it was not resolved, you could select the correct developing language forum as your requirement, for example, if you want to use the VB/C# Winform, I think you could find the winform forum in the MSDN.

Of course, you could also share me the real project type and the developing language you will use, I will help you find a much more appropriate forum.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:49 AM
  • Well you don't provide what language you program in which would be the Forum to ask the question in so people that know the Microsoft Chart Control for the language you want to program in can assist you.

That Forum will also have people that can provide you with database assistance.

Also see Getting Started with Chart Controls.

Assuming you want to chart something like below "On your audiogram, the decibel loss is measured vertically on the left side. As the number gets bigger, so does your hearing loss. Example: Reading the above audiogram from left to right, the final O (right ear) hits about 68 db or so.  This means that anything below 68 db. (Whispered conversations, leaves rustling, birds chirping) will not be heard. The last X (left ear) has slightly more severe hearing loss, hitting at 75 db. Again, this means that any sound below 75 db will be unable to be heard." quoted from website below image is from.

La vida loca

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:58 AM