Hello??? Any updates coming? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm one of the Touch Diamond users who haven't been able to use this thing now for 6 months because it keeps crashing on startup. We've submitted our bug reports. Is there any updates on this? What's going on guys!
    Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:04 PM

Answers

• The Live Mesh team (and most product teams at Microsoft) won't announce a new release until it is actually ready to be released - and usually not until it is already being released/made available. I'm sorry that the problem is a blocking issue for you, but all I can advise is to check back periodically to see if a new build has been released and see if that addresses the issue.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, June 15, 2009 1:22 PM

All replies

• The Live Mesh team (and most product teams at Microsoft) won't announce a new release until it is actually ready to be released - and usually not until it is already being released/made available. I'm sorry that the problem is a blocking issue for you, but all I can advise is to check back periodically to see if a new build has been released and see if that addresses the issue.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, June 15, 2009 1:22 PM
  • I had that issue and I uninstalled live mesh and manually deleted the folders for live mesh.  I then downloaded the mesh client from the mobile website and reinstalled and that fixed it for me.
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:15 PM