none
prometric exam RRS feed

• Question

• I face technical problem on additional information page in the steps of new appointment to mccee exam scheduling One of required steps is country, me from Sudan and it is not present in drop list, this step is mandatory for scheduling and proceeding in the appointment, so i stuck here and cannot proceed in the application for the exam day and center. I need your opinion what to do????

Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes for Medical Council of Canada, Sudan is not listed in the country combobox. Kindly contact the local prometric office for scheduling or more information as this blog is specially for Microsoft Related Certifications not for general prometric queries.

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

when you go to 'Schedule an appointment' you should find Sudan in the dropdown list (I've found it).

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:37 AM
    Answerer
  • but didn't found it at all ,

am scheduling for medical council of Canada evaluating exam, and using Firefox!

Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:19 AM
  • I APPLIED FOR MCCEE EXAM , AND AM SUDANESE , WANT TO TAKE THE TEST IN UAE , BUT WHEN I STARTED SCHEDULING PROCEDURE IN ANEW APPOINTMENT PAGE , AFTER I WROTE ALL THE INFORMATION , THE COUNTRY IS REQUIRED AND THERE IS DROP DOWN  LIST , AND   AM SUDANESE SUDAN IS NOT FOUND AND I CANT PROCEED WITH SCHEDULING WHAT TO DO?

THANKS IN ADVANCED , AND I NEED URGENT REPLY

Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:47 AM
  • Hi,

Yes for Medical Council of Canada, Sudan is not listed in the country combobox. Kindly contact the local prometric office for scheduling or more information as this blog is specially for Microsoft Related Certifications not for general prometric queries.

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:30 PM
  • hi..am also in Oman ,,

I want to schedule for MCCEE exam,,anybody knows where is the center for exam in UAE?? is it in Abudhabi?/or Dubai??

thank u in advance...

Thursday, February 2, 2012 12:30 PM