none
Streets & Trips 2013 error 0XCD04D301 RRS feed

• Question

• Suddenly I can no longer access Streets & Trips and Microsoft does not respond to telephone, email or web queries.  Is there anything I can do to get S&T functioning again?
    Monday, July 15, 2019 4:15 PM

All replies

• I feel for you bro was just on the phone for 5 hours wait just for them to tell me to (Fuck off) we will rout you to the  VL windows team since you have that license and maybe they can help you. He puts me on mute and doesn't even forward me. All they had to do is look at the share drive put it on SharePoint or one drive and give it to us.

• Edited by WinstonLa Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:27 PM
    Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:26 PM
  • I have the same problem.  In the past MS tech support has corrected the problem by installing and running a Reset Tool on my computer, but the most recent Reset Tool in my Downloads folder has expired. Apparently they no longer do this, so the program is dead.
    Friday, August 23, 2019 2:31 PM
  • NEWS FLASH!

I was about to give up on S&T, and was looking for alternatives.  Then I decided to try one more time on the phone number support tech gave me last week for "the department that handles S&T". I called the number, which immediately puts you on hold and plays relentlessly cheerful music and occasional microsoft ads. I spent more than 3 hours total listening to that, then tried to start again - maybe sign up for paid tech support, just to see if they could do better.  Anyway, after about 2 hours of frustration I gave up.  (See message above)

As I browsed for a new mapping program, on a lark I called the "S&T department" and let the annoying music keep me company. I was shocked when a support tech came on the line.  He looked up my case number and said he needed to run a Reset Tool on my computer.  (I knew that because I've experienced the same problem 3 times in the past. None of the Microsoft techs I talked to had a clue of what I was talking about.)

Anyway, he ran the Reset Tool, reloaded my S&T2011 using my S&T2013 Product Key - and it worked!  He had me restart my computer and try it again, and it worked again! The whole process took about 15 minutes. 

OBTW - the phone number I called for the "department that handles S&T" is 1-866-834-8317.

Good luck!

Friday, August 23, 2019 3:40 PM
  • I tried this but Microsoft is giving me the runaround.  On terminal hold trying to get to a technician for the 4th time.
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 5:54 PM