none
About MCITP Exam 70-432 RRS feed

• Question

• I Have Got Certified as MTA(Microsoft Technology Associate) Now can i go Directly to MCITP 70-432 and how do i do that??
    Sunday, March 4, 2012 5:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you can take the 70-432 exam without any prerequisites. You can directly go to www.prometric.com and register yourself for the exam. During this process you have to choose where and when you want to take the exam and you have to pay for the exam.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Edit: 70-432 is just a MCTS exam and not a MCITP - After passing 70-432 you could do 70-450 to become a MCITP.
    Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:09 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

there is no prerequisite for 70-432, but remember that it is not a MCITP exam. If you're passing this exam you will get a MCTS certification. For a MCITP you additionally need to pass the 70-450 exam. For more information have a look at this site - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcitp.aspx#tab2

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:13 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

you can take the 70-432 exam without any prerequisites. You can directly go to www.prometric.com and register yourself for the exam. During this process you have to choose where and when you want to take the exam and you have to pay for the exam.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Edit: 70-432 is just a MCTS exam and not a MCITP - After passing 70-432 you could do 70-450 to become a MCITP.
    Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:09 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

there is no prerequisite for 70-432, but remember that it is not a MCITP exam. If you're passing this exam you will get a MCTS certification. For a MCITP you additionally need to pass the 70-450 exam. For more information have a look at this site - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcitp.aspx#tab2

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:13 PM
    Answerer