Need Dynamic CRM Support Guidance RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All CRM Experts,

I need some guidance regarding Dynamic CRM, as my company is moving me to Dynamic CRM. So i need the following details.

What is the Career path in Dynamic CRM and What is the demand for Dynamic CRM.

And the main thing is i heard from my friends and from others, they are telling after two years Dynamic CRM is merged with AX.

And also recently Microsoft is linked with Salesforce CRM also , i need this clarification also.

So please suggest me on these things.

• Edited by JhanCool112 Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:46 AM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:46 AM

Answers

• Hi JhanCool,

As your name suggests you should be cool when your company asks you  to move in Dynamics CRM :)

Q.What is the Career path in Dynamic CRM and What is the demand for Dynamic CRM.

Ans : Working with Dyamics CRM is interesting. A very good developer which has good knowledge in C#,Sql server,Javascript, Asp.net can do better than others while working in CRM. A Dyanmics CRMdeveloper gets good Salary.Once you become Architect you can expect more.

Q.And the main thing is i heard from my friends and from others, they are telling after two years Dynamic CRM is merged with AX.

Ans:  Dyamics AX is a huge product with lot of complexities I have not yet come across the merging of the two.Neither they merge in near future as I guess.Do not worry about it.

Q:And also recently Microsoft is linked with Salesforce CRM also , i need this clarification also.

Ans: Both Dyanamics CRM and Salesforce CRM are competitors to each other.Infact Dyanamics CRM is eating up the business of Salesforce CRM due to its  simplicity,User friendliness and its cheaper than Slaesforce.

Hope it helps.

Regards

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Thanks and Regards, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari http://microxrm.blogspot.in

Thursday, September 11, 2014 1:25 PM

All replies

• Hi JhanCool,

As your name suggests you should be cool when your company asks you  to move in Dynamics CRM :)

Q.What is the Career path in Dynamic CRM and What is the demand for Dynamic CRM.

Ans : Working with Dyamics CRM is interesting. A very good developer which has good knowledge in C#,Sql server,Javascript, Asp.net can do better than others while working in CRM. A Dyanmics CRMdeveloper gets good Salary.Once you become Architect you can expect more.

Q.And the main thing is i heard from my friends and from others, they are telling after two years Dynamic CRM is merged with AX.

Ans:  Dyamics AX is a huge product with lot of complexities I have not yet come across the merging of the two.Neither they merge in near future as I guess.Do not worry about it.

Q:And also recently Microsoft is linked with Salesforce CRM also , i need this clarification also.

Ans: Both Dyanamics CRM and Salesforce CRM are competitors to each other.Infact Dyanamics CRM is eating up the business of Salesforce CRM due to its  simplicity,User friendliness and its cheaper than Slaesforce.

Hope it helps.

Regards

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Thanks and Regards, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari http://microxrm.blogspot.in

Thursday, September 11, 2014 1:25 PM
  • Hi Yusuf,

First of all thanks for your quick response.And i also need some more information regarding Dynamic CRM.

What will be the future of Dynamic CRM.And if i continue future with Dynamic CRM what will be the career path for Dynamic CRM.

Please respond this question also.

Friday, September 12, 2014 4:37 AM
  • Hi Jhan,

If you see Dynamics CRM you will find out its is a very well designed product.Their First Version of Dynamics CRM was  not  that much good but they realised customers needs and come up with better versions CRM 4.0,CRM 2011 and Now CRM 2013.

Please refer below links for Dynamics roadmap and future 

Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Product roadmap and future vision

The future of Dynamics in a Nadella-led Microsoft

For Career path for Dynamics CRM I think there is a good scope . Better you ask this question to CRM MVP they can provide good answer.I will provide you some MS CRM mvp's blog's list.

1.Andii Butenko

2.Mahender Pal

3.Donna Edwards

Regards,

Friday, September 12, 2014 1:02 PM