Store up several contact under campaign response RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anybody if it's possible to store up several contacts under one single campaign response and in that case how? Today I "connect" one contact by setting campaignresponse.customer. I would like to do this using the Crm Service.

Thanks!

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:37 AM

Answers

• currently relationship between contact and campaing response is 1:N (1 to many) , meaning one contact can be attached to more than one campaign response but one campaign response must be attached to one contact..

if you want to relate several contact with one campaign response then I suggest you create new relationshil between contact and campaign response (N : 1) and then use this relationship to satisfy your requirement..

following example code on how to set customer field for specific contact record..

contactLinkGuid = new Guid(strFoundContactId);//Add Contactactivityparty customer = new activityparty();customer.partyid = CrmTypes.CreateLookup(EntityName.contact.ToString(), LinkGuid);activityparty[] customers = new activityparty[1];customers[0] = customer;myCrmCampaignResponse.customer = customers;
    Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:20 AM
    Answerer